The Lake Saint Louis City Hall is still closed to the public;
However, the Municipal Division/Court, will hold court on Tuesday June 9, 2020.
Please take note of the below requirements. Thank you.
DUE to the Missouri Supreme Court order; with concerns about the COVID-19 virus, this Court will be following the below rules/recommendation made by the Missouri Supreme Court, St. Charles County Presiding Judge, The CDC, St. Charles County Health Department and Local Officials.
1. Any person attending Court at the City Hall facility/building must wear a mask. If you do not have a mask one will be provided.
2. Your temperature will be taken before entering the building.
3. You will be asked screening questions used by St. Charles County Health Department.
4. You will be required to provide contact information in the event of exposure to the virus, so we can contact you if needed.
5. Only the person/defendant scheduled on the docket will be allowed entry into the building, with the exception of a parent or guardian if the defendant is 17 years old or younger.
6. Maintain 6’ (six feet) between you and the next person in line, at any given time.
Thank you for all of your patience during this trying time. Together we can make it through this! resumed;
So Ordered: ____Dennis R. Chassaniol, II ___________________6/4/2020
Judge Dennis R. Chassaniol, II