Summer Day Camp
Lake Saint Louis Summer Camp
- Quail Ridge Park
560 Interstate Drive Wentzville MO 63385
- Days: Monday through Friday
- Hours Including before/after care: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Email the Camp (email active starting June 1st)
For registration questions please call 636-561-4620. Phone number and email for camp goes into effect June 7, 2021 to August 6, 2021. Registration for 2021 summer camp begins March 15, 2021. We accept 55 campers per week.
Camp Phone: 314-740-3016
Camp Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION IS ONLINE ONLY.
The City of Lake Saint Louis and St. Charles County have partnered together to provide a summer camp program. Our summer camp is a fun filled weekly outdoor program that is designed for children ages 6 to 12. 6 year olds must have completed kindergarten in order to participate in camp.
Lake Saint Louis Summer Camp includes:
- Arts and Crafts
- Field Trips
- Outdoor Activities (fishing, hiking, & more)
Our goal is to provide children with an enjoyable and safe outdoor experience by offering them opportunities to discover new activities and make new friends! Campers should bring their lunch and drink each day (please note: there is no refrigeration available.) Parents and Guardians will drop off their camper(s) at the Lodge in Quail Ridge Park.
Parents and guardians will also be required to check in/check out their child each day with a valid photo ID.
A typical weekly schedule at camp goes as follows:
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday children will be outside at Quail Ridge Park.
- Wednesday campers will participating in a range of guided activities by St. Charles County Rangers/Staff.
- Friday there will be a field trip.
- If weather doesn’t permit outside activities or in the case of severe weather, the children will go inside the lodge.
Lake Saint Louis Summer Camp will be offered weekly from:
- Before Care Hours: 7 to 8:30 a.m.
- Day Camp Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- After Care Hours: 3:30 to 6 p.m.
Pricing includes the cost of admission on field and swimming trips.
- Day Camp - Weekly Cost of $119 Per Resident or $135 Per Non Resident
- Before Care - Weekly Cost of $25 Per Resident or $30 Per Non Resident
- After Care - Weekly Cost of $25 Per Resident or $30 Per Non Resident
Holiday Week Pricing (Independence Day)
- Day Camp - Weekly Cost of $95 Per Resident or $108 Per Non Resident
- Before Care - Weekly Cost of $20 Per Resident or $24 Per Non Resident
- After Care - Weekly Cost of $20 Per Resident or $24 Per Non Resident
There are no discounted rates if the participant does not attend 5 days a week.
Due to COVID-19 precautions/limitations field trip destinations have not been determined at the time.
- Week 1 (June 7-June 11): Frontier Lanes Bowling
- Week 2 (June 14-June 18): Kokomo Joes
- Week 3 (June 21-June 25): Wapelhorst Aquatic Center
- Week 4 (June 28-July 2): Playtime Party Center
- Week 5 (July 6-July 9*): Frontier Lanes Bowling
- Week 6 (July 12-July 16): Kokomo Joes
- Week 7 (July 19-July 23): Wapelhorst Aquatic Center
- Week 8 (July 26-July 30): Playtime Party Center
- Week 9 (August 2-August 6): Cookout