Who do I contact about low water pressure?

Most water questions should be directed to Alliance or Public Water Supply: District 2. To make a report, call 636-561-3737.

Show All Answers

1. What do I do if my street light is out?
2. Who do I contact for street maintenance, such as potholes and busted sidewalks?
3. Who do I contact about a traffic sign that has been damaged or has fallen?
4. Who do I contact for installation of a new traffic sign?
5. What do storm drains do?
6. How can I protect city storm drains?
7. Who do I report damaged storm drains to?
8. Is the city responsible for the gully behind my house?
9. Who is responsible for a fallen tree?
10. Does the Public Works Department accept yard debris?
11. Who is responsible for the retention ponds in my subdivision?
12. Who picks up dead animals on the streets?
13. Who do I contact about low water pressure?
14. What do I do about mosquito problems?
15. Who do I contact with questions about required permits?
16. If I plan to dig in my yard, whom should I call to locate utilities?