Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Lake Saint Louis Youth Baseball Practice Schedule - NHYBL
Pre-Season practice schedules (March 14 - April 12) can be seen by clicking
Practice Reservation Rules
1. Only the head coach can reserve the batting cage.
2. Teams are allotted 1 rental (1.5 hours max) per week.
3. Practice fields can be reserved no more than 15 days out.
4. Please bring your rental receipt to practice to avoid confusion.
5. A game will ALWAYS have priority over scheduled practices.
6. Please note Founders Park 4, 5, 6, Blvd 1, and Blvd 2 do NOT have lights.
*Reservations will be made on a first come, first served basis.
To view the practice schedule/reserve a practice field CLICK HERE
*Fields can only be reserved by the head coach of teams registered through LSL.
Coaches, we ask that you request a time in block no longer than 1.5 hours. Unless a coach is waiting for the batting cage, please lock the door when your practice is finished.
Batting Cage Reservation Rules
2. Preseason up to 2 rental (3 hours max) per week. During season 1 rental (1.5 hours) per week.
3. All batting cage requests will have to be approved by the department.
4. Batting cage can be reserved no more than 2 weeks out.
5. Please bring your approval receipt to practice to avoid confusion.
6. Any request made after 4:30 p.m. on Friday will not be approved until the following Monday.
*Reservations will be made on a first come, first served basis. Some slots may look available, but aren’t as they haven’t been approved.
To reserve a batting cage CLICK HERE