Forms are listed at the bottom of this page. Please make sure to complete your application in full and provide any additional required paperwork along with payment to the City Clerk's office.
Business License fees are payable by cash/check at City Hall, or if you prefer to pay by credit/debit card then you must pay online. Click here for the license fee schedule.
How to make a payment for a business license:
- Click here to pay your business license online.
- choose the "Local Payment" option
- state or territory select "Missouri"
- payment entity select "Lake Saint Louis"
- payment type select "Merchant/Liquor Licenses"
- choose "Make a Payment"
- enter amount & choose your "payment option", then continue & accept
- write the payment confirmation # on your application or include a copy of the confirmation page with your application.
How to submit your completed application:
- email to the City Clerk
- fax to 636-625-4229
- drop off or mail to: Lake Saint Louis City Hall, Attn: City Clerk, 200 Civic Center Drive, Lake Saint Louis, MO 63367
If you have any questions email the City Clerk or call 636-625-1200.
Business License Forms
- Business License Information (PDF)
- Business License Application (PDF)
- Business License Renewal Form (PDF)
- License Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Emergency Contact Form (PDF)
- Affidavit of Exemption for Worker's Compensation Insurance (PDF)
- Peddler/Solicitor Application (PDF)
- Arborist License Application (PDF)
- Liquor License Application (PDF)
- Special Event Promoter Application(PDF)